Wendy is an experienced Leadership Development consultant who specialises in helping business professionals maximise their own and their teams’ potential.
Through a combination of training, coaching and facilitation she helps people gain insight, identify opportunities to improve and make decisions that will lead to long-lasting change.
Wendy has worked in Leadership Development for over 10 years and during this time has worked with manufacturing, retail and professional services organisations.
Qualifications and memberships
· Certificate in Training Practice (CIPD, 1999)
· Certificate in Executive Coaching (The Coaching Academy, 2004)
· MBA (Huddersfield University, 2005)
· Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner Certificate (Awaken, 2007)
· Neuro Linguistic Programming Master Practitioner Certificate (Awaken, 2008)
· Certified Trainer of Neuro Linguistic Programming (Kingston University, 2009)
· Psychometric Testing: Levels A & B (Aston University, 2013)
What clients say about working with Wendy
“Wendy’s style is no-nonsense, but nonetheless highly personable and engaging at all levels. She has the happy knack of getting on with anyone and is imbued with an endearing sense of humour, practical results focus, great common sense and clear honesty. I would happily commission Wendy again”
“Wendy is a talented and highly experienced coach. She developed and delivered an inspirational leadership and management development programme at Keoghs - receiving excellent feedback and delivering significant value add to the business”
“Wendy's ability to cut to the issues and resolve them in the shortest possible time is outstanding as is her enthusiasm for what she does. She is an inspiration to those that have been lucky enough to work with her”