Kirstie has over twenty years consulting and coaching experience working with a broad range of clients including: Anglian Water, Argos, Balfour Beatty, Burberrys, Dixons, Glaxo SmithKline, Marks and Spencer, the Ministry of Defence, NHS, Royal Bank of Scotland and Shell.
Kirstie has particular experience in;
· Coaching for transition
· Change leadership
· Maternity coaching for the individual and also for their line managers
· Training internal coaches and embedding a coaching culture
Qualifications and memberships
· MBA from INSEAD Business School specialising in Organisational behaviour and Strategy
· Associate Certified Coach (ACC) with the International Coach Federation.
· Practitioner in Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), The Inventory for Work Attitude & Motivation (iWAM), CAPP strengths profiler and Insights
What clients say about working with Kirstie
"Working with Kirstie has been a rewarding and enlightening experience. She has enabled me to make significant changes to how I work with others
“Kirstie's professional expertise and experience as well as high levels of emotional intelligence were evident in coaching a number of highly complex individuals. I cannot think of someone I would recommend more highly
“Kirstie's effectiveness came from getting to the root of my motivation and pinning ideas and activities back to that. With a wealth of experience, a highly professional and flexible approach, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Kirstie”. Global Alliance Director, Riverbed Technology